Regional Breweries Collaborates on Hudson Valley Brew “Too Many Cooks” 12 New York State Breweries Tapping Limited Beer in Unison. ALBANY, N.Y. – C.H. Evans Brewing Co. at the Albany Pump Station teamed up with 11 New York State regional breweries to develop what the group is calling “Too Many Cooks”. The idea of a […]
- C.H. Evans Brewing Company resides in the Albany Pump Station.
- The fireplace and chimney in the dining room.
- Old Evans Ale signs.
- A view of the dining room.
- A view of the tanks from the mezzanine.
to C. H. Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station, Albany’s premier location for food and hand crafted beer. With up to 12 in-house brews to choose from, The Pump Station is sure to have something for every beer lover. We enjoy creating a warm and friendly atmosphere and want to make your visit a memorable one. Experience the history and atmosphere that makes the Albany Pump Station one of Albany’s most unique venues! The space is simply amazing.
CH Evans Tasting Panel Form Officially re-launching for 2014! The Tasting Panel returns to C.H. Evans Brewing Co. with all sorts of deals for members, including: C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for at the bar (500ml) C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for home Tasting Panel T-shirt 20% off beer at […]
Join us for a bus trip to TAP-NY 2015 at Hunter Mountain this year on Sunday, April 26th. Call today to reserve your seat on the bus! (518) 447-9000. Tickets are $90 and include: Ticket to TAP Continental Breakfast at The Pump Station starting at 9:15 am Round trip bus ride to Hunter Mountain from […]
Monday April 27, 2015
We offer specials every day and would like to share them with you. Todd Cutler, our Executive Chef, is always dreaming up something different and exciting! Our main menu is always available as well as two soups, one vegetarian, prepared with the freshest ingredients.
- Soup du jour: Cream of chicken and spinach
- Vegetable Soup: Curry Carrot
- Come in and try all of the wonderful new offerings off of our NEW MENU!!!
- Grilled chicken caprese sandwich with fresh mozz, tomato, basil and balsamic reduction on ciabatta. $10
- Grilled cajun pork cutlet sandwich with dijon mayo, sauteed onions and provolone cheese. $12
- Tortilla encrusted tilapia on a baguette with lettuce, tomato, spicy tartar and served with sides of cole slaw and kettle chips. $12