CH Evans Brewing Co. at The Albany Pump Station is proud to offer you with our 2015 BBQ & Beer Dinner on Sunday, July 12, 2015 from 2-5 pm. The Beer Dinner includes a Free CH Evans Logo Pint Glass along with a raffle for an opportunity to win a $50 Gift Card.
- C.H. Evans Brewing Company resides in the Albany Pump Station.
- The fireplace and chimney in the dining room.
- Old Evans Ale signs.
- A view of the dining room.
- A view of the tanks from the mezzanine.
to C. H. Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station, Albany’s premier location for food and hand crafted beer. With up to 12 in-house brews to choose from, The Pump Station is sure to have something for every beer lover. We enjoy creating a warm and friendly atmosphere and want to make your visit a memorable one. Experience the history and atmosphere that makes the Albany Pump Station one of Albany’s most unique venues! The space is simply amazing.
CH Evans Brewing Co. took home the Silver Medal for Best Individual Craft Beer in the Hudson Valley at TAP NY on Saturday, April 25th at Hunter Mountain. Check out all of the overall winners from TAP NY 2015.
CH Evans Tasting Panel Form Officially re-launching for 2014! The Tasting Panel returns to C.H. Evans Brewing Co. with all sorts of deals for members, including: C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for at the bar (500ml) C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for home Tasting Panel T-shirt 20% off beer at […]
Thursday, July 2, 2015
We offer specials every day and would like to share them with you. Todd Cutler, our Executive Chef, is always dreaming up something different and exciting! Our main menu is always available as well as two soups, one vegetarian, prepared with the freshest ingredients.
- Soup du jour: Manhattan Clam Chowder
- Vegetable Soup: Southwest Vegetable
- Hot Pastrami sandwich on rye with spicy brown mustard and swiss cheese, comes with a side of fries. $10
- Philly cheese steak, sliced flank steak with sauteed peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese on a toasted baguette.$11
- Home style meat loaf finished with our kick ass brown ale demi, served with a side of fries and coleslaw. $11