C.H. Evans Brewing Co. Brews 19th Century Recipe of “Albany Ale” Celebrating Albany’s History, 200 Year Old Beer Recipe On-Tap Now ALBANY, N.Y. – C.H. Evans Brewing Co. at the Albany Pump Station teamed up with Craig Gravina, the author of “Upper Hudson Valley Beer” to brew “Albany Ale” using a 19th century […]
- C.H. Evans Brewing Company resides in the Albany Pump Station.
- The fireplace and chimney in the dining room.
- Stop in a ask for our beer sampler.
- A view of the dining room.
- A view of the tanks from the mezzanine.
to C. H. Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station, Albany’s premier location for food and hand crafted beer. With up to 12 in-house brews to choose from, The Pump Station is sure to have something for every beer lover. We enjoy creating a warm and friendly atmosphere and want to make your visit a memorable one. Experience the history and atmosphere that makes the Albany Pump Station one of Albany’s most unique venues! The space is simply amazing.
CH Evans Tasting Panel Form JOIN THE CH EVANS BREWING MUG CLUB! The Tasting Panel or Mug Club returns to C.H. Evans Brewing Co. with all sorts of deals for members, including: C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for at the bar (500ml) C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for home Tasting Panel […]
CH Evans Brewing Co. took home the Silver Medal for Best Individual Craft Beer in the Hudson Valley at TAP NY on Saturday, April 25th at Hunter Mountain. Check out all of the overall winners from TAP NY 2015.
Friday, November 20, 2015
We offer specials every day and would like to share them with you. Todd Cutler, our Executive Chef, is always dreaming up something different and exciting! Our main menu is always available as well as two soups, one vegetarian, prepared with the freshest ingredients.
- Soup du jour: Italian wedding soup
- Vegetable Soup: Asian cabbage
- 14 oz roasted prime rib with au jus and sides of mashed potatoes and vegetables. $26
- Paella with shrimp, chicken, scallops, mussels, chorizo sausage, peppers, and onions over rice in a tomato saffron broth. $20