CH Evans Brewing Co. took home the Silver Medal for Best Individual Craft Beer in the Hudson Valley at TAP NY on Saturday, April 25th at Hunter Mountain. Check out all of the overall winners from TAP NY 2015.
- C.H. Evans Brewing Company resides in the Albany Pump Station.
- The fireplace and chimney in the dining room.
- Old Evans Ale signs.
- A view of the dining room.
- A view of the tanks from the mezzanine.
to C. H. Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station, Albany’s premier location for food and hand crafted beer. With up to 12 in-house brews to choose from, The Pump Station is sure to have something for every beer lover. We enjoy creating a warm and friendly atmosphere and want to make your visit a memorable one. Experience the history and atmosphere that makes the Albany Pump Station one of Albany’s most unique venues! The space is simply amazing.
CH Evans Tasting Panel Form Officially re-launching for 2014! The Tasting Panel returns to C.H. Evans Brewing Co. with all sorts of deals for members, including: C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for at the bar (500ml) C.H. Evans Brewing Co Tasting Panel Glass for home Tasting Panel T-shirt 20% off beer at […]
The Albany Pump Station has event space to accommodate parties of 25 - 200!
With space for cocktail parties of up to 200, and seated parties up to 64, guests can enjoy full service meals, buffets, or cocktail parties with passed hors d’oeuvres in the luxury of our spacious mezzanine. Please call our Event Manager, Tim Matias or Evan Demler at 518-447-9000 for information and booking. We will do our best to accommodate you! Add a beer tasting with our Brewmaster to edify and enhance your party, or just relax and let us take care of the work!
Thursday May 21st, 2015
We offer specials every day and would like to share them with you. Todd Cutler, our Executive Chef, is always dreaming up something different and exciting! Our main menu is always available as well as two soups, one vegetarian, prepared with the freshest ingredients.
- Soup du jour: Italian sausage and roasted red pepper
- Vegetable Soup: Curried chick pea with spinach and potato
- Come in and try all of the wonderful new offerings off of our NEW MENU!!!
- Pan seared cajun swordfish with a tequila lime sauce and corn salsa with sides of rice and vegetables. $22
- One pound t-bone steak with garlic-sherry mushroom caps and sides of mashed potatoes and vegetables. $27